Hi! I’m Amir Razmara and I’m an architect and live in Vancouver BC Canada. I’ve I have worked since the beginning of my studies in 2005 in different architectural and production companies. After gaining work experience I completed my founded the Green Square Architecture Studio with 2 of my partners. My partners and I have run this architectural company from 2014 doing multi disciplinary projects including residential, commercial, official and etc. In 2015 I’ve founded a wood working workshop equipped with industrial machinery such as CNC wood milling and laser cutting platforms and added production design to my knowledge and services as well.
Softwares I’m using are:
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D for plan drawing, detailing, elevation drawing and section and modeling.
- 3DStudio Max produce 3D models, lightning, texturing in big and small scale projects.
- Vray rendering engine to create high quality still images and architectural animations.
- Photoshop in producing graphical presentation info and texturing.
- Power point to create and gather all prepared info for presentations.
- Corel video studio editing for compositing architectural animations.
- Lumion for rendering and animation
I work with ArtCAM, Rhino, Revit, RDworks, SketchUp and Microsoft office word and have general knowledge of these software’s as well. I have made special care that the creation process goes smoothly from start to finish so my clients can focus on results, while creating a reliable connection to closely listen and understanding their needs and delivering on time with high quality and care.